Cat. 20. Uhart. Psychology. Delta Zeta. Panhellenic. People Pleaser. Adventure Seeker. Alaskan girl finding her place in a New England prep world.
And you tried to change, didn’t you? Closed your mouth more. Tried to be softer, prettier, less volatile, less awake… You can’t make homes out of human beings. Someone should have already told you that. And if he wants to leave, then let him leave. You are terrifying, and strange, and beautiful. Something not everyone knows how to love.
Does it bother anyone else that there are parts of your life you don’t remember? You have done and said things that you don’t even know about anymore. That means you don’t even have the right perception of yourself because you don’t even fully know who you are. However, something that you’ve forgotten about could be a prominent memory in somebody else’s mind. It trips me out.
1. faking confidence is the first step to real confidence
2. not everyone is going to like you and that’s okay
3. your friends will like you a lot more if you’re honest and upfront
4. you don’t have to get out of bed every day
5. it’s okay to cry
6. ask yourself what’ve you got to lose when you can’t make a decision
7. some people are just bad people, don’t try to change them
8. 99% of problems can be fixed if you speak to the person you have a problem with
9. if you love someone, tell them
10. the first few people you think of when you say “no one cares” are the people who care the most